Monday 14 April 2014

The most important thing.

Look deep inside you and ask yourself why do you want to play the game. Once you answer that question then that will determine how you play the game. 
For some people it is to be on the honours list. Just be in the top three players in the round. For others it is to be the best association. For others it would be to win the game which would be to be  and take part in the winning city. The ironic part about this is that Rail Nation does not mention the top cities or the players. This is significant because the game is over when one of the top ten cities delivers all 48 goods. 
What I have realized is that the reason I play this game is because I enjoy it. There are enough problems in life. I want this game to be a distraction. I do not want to go through the forums and see people arguing. I also don't want to see  my hardwork go down the drain. 
I will continue to preach the importance of working together as an association and a city. However sometimes it is absolutely necessary to break away from the city no matter how late. 
Leaving New Cork for Niceview is like being forced to leave a palace that you helped build to moving to a tent. However better it is to sleep in a tent where you are welcomed and served food with love than live in cold walls where even shadows are doused with poison.
I wish the associations in New Cork all the best. Indigo Rainbows have moved to Niceview. I do not know if Niceview will make it into the top 10. I hope so. It would be interesting to see where New Cork ends up. Can one association change the fate of cities? Don't be surprised if you see a post titled "A Tale of Two Cities" soon. Always remember that winning is good but happiness is what counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment