Tuesday 11 February 2014

The dawn of a new era.

We are at a dawn of a new era in Steam Boiler. From Diesel Engines we move to Electric Engines. In less than 24 hours I have to get as much money as possible and get my research points completely full so that I will be able to progress as much as possible in the initial period. If a sufficient number of us are able to do it then Rocksdale should get a decent enough push. We have grown the city by one more level. This is always a nice thing to achieve just before an era ends. Have ends associated with beginnings is a normal progress of life. Rocksdale will provide a good challenge by the time we get to the megacity stage.
I love things in Smoke Chamber. However I seem to be steadily falling in rankings. I may have to reassess my strategy there. That being said; our association and city (New Cork) top the rankings. However 8 days out of possibly 90 days is a very short time to get cocky about our dominance.
The less said about Westhill the better it is. I cannot wait for Coal Box to come to an end. Things are just not being run smoothly there. It just shows how important the leaders of an association are and even more so why leaders of the four major associations should get along well.
So I continue to sit on my chair and survey my empire in Rail Nation and continue to sing Rock Island Line.


No comments:

Post a Comment